Issue 132 October 2019
Mobile: +91 98460400055
JDC Gems Home
8. Recipe of the Month
Moong Sprouts & Spring Onion Tikki
1. 1 1/2 cup parboiled sprouted moong (white green gram)
2. 1/2 cup finely chopped spring onion.
3. 2 teaspoon finely chopped green chillies
4. 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
5. 1/4 cup oats flour (Blend ¼ cup of quick cooking rolled oats in am mixer till smooth to get ¼ cup of oats flour)
6. 1 1/4 teaspoon for greasing & cooking
Method of preparation
1. Blend the moong sprouts in a mixer to a coarse mixture without using water.
2. Transfer the moong sprouts mixture into a deep bowl, add all the remaining ingredients & mix well.
3. Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions and roll each portion into a 37mm (1 ½”) diameter tikki.
4. Heat a non-stick tava and grease it with ¼ teaspoon of oil. Cook all the tikkis in it using 1 tsp of oil till they turn golden brown in color from both the sides.
5. Can prepare 12 tikkis.
6. Serve with mint & onion chutney.
Energy : 31 cal
Protein : 1.9 gm
Carbohydrates : 4.6 gm
Fat : 0.6 gm
Fiber : 1.4 gm
This newsletter is published for free distribution through the Internet for doctors, patients and public for promoting healthy lifestyles.
Please visit: jothydev.net