International conferences - European Association for the Study of Diabetes
- 1. EASD, Vienna, Austria, 15-19 Sept, 2014.
- Prevalence of undetected thyroid disorders in subjects with diabetes in South India: a cohort analysis. Krishnan G, Shankar A, Jothydev S, Kesavadev J. Diabetologia. 2014 Sep;57 Suppl 1:1-564. Link 1 | Link 2
- 2. EASD, Barcelona, Spain, 23-27 Sept, 2013.
- C-peptide levels not affected by duration of diabetes in a telemedicine based long-term follow up programme. Krishnan G, Pillai P. S, Shankar A, Jothydev S, Kesavadev J. Diabetologia. 2013 Sep;56 Suppl 1:1-566.
Link 1 | Link 2 | Link 3
- 3. EASD, Berlin, Germany, 1-5 Oct, 2012.
- Optimal statin dosages and compliance: a five year retrospective cohort analysis in South Indian type 2 diabetes subjects. Krishnan G, Pillai P. S, Shankar A, Kesavadev J, Jothydev S Diabetologia. 2012 Oct;55 Suppl 1:S7-537.
Link 1 | Link 2 | Link 3
International conferences - American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists
- 1. AACE 26th Annual Scientific & Clinical Congress, Austin, Texas, May 3-7, 2017.
- Treatment Outcomes with Liraglutide in New Onset Type 2 Diabetes - A Retrospective Analysis. Kesavadev J, Shankar A, Thacker H, Ramachandran L, Jose R, Krishnan G, Jothydev S. A239. 52. Link 1 | Link 2
- Improved Short Term and Long Term Outcomes of Early Insulin Initiation in Type 2 Diabetes over 10 Years. Kesavadev J, Joshi S, Saboo B, Thacker H, Shankar A, David A, Sanal G, Ramachandran L, Krishnan G, Jothydev S. A238. 51. Link 1 | Link 2
- Efficacy of Teneliglitpin as Monitored with Continous Glucose Monitoring System (CGMS) in Comparison with Standard of Care in Indian Setting. Thacker H, Kesavadev J, Shrimanker R. A257. 61. Link 1 | Link 2
- 2. AACE 24th Annual Scientific & Clinical Congress, Nashville, Tennessee May 13-17, 2015.
- Insulin Pumps for Life vs Insulin Pumps for Luxury - The Indian Experience In Type 2 Diabetes. Kesavadev J, Saboo B, Babu P, Shankar A, Lally J, Sanal G, Krishnan G, Jothydev S. Read More
International conferences - International Diabetes Federation
- 1. IDF Congress, Busan, South Korea, Dec 2-7, 2019.
- Real - world evidence of improved glycemic control among older adults with T2DM undergoing integrated care for 10 years. Kesavadev J, Shankar A, Chandrika B. B, Sanal G, Krishnan G, Jothydev S. OP-0197. Read More
- Real - world assessment of glycemic control among female diabetes subjects: an observational cohort study. Kesavadev J, Chandrika B. B, Ramachandran L, Ajai A, Krishnan G, Jothydev S. P-0759. Read More
- The impact of unproven therapies in diabetes and the role of education. Kesavadev J, Sadikot S, Saboo B, Joshi S, Chandrika B. B, Jothydev S. OP-0188. Read More
- An evaluation of the prescription pattern of IDegAsp and its clinical outcomes in Indian clinical practice. Kesavadev J, Saboo B, Joshi S, Shankar A, Ashok A. D, Ramachandran L, Jothydev S. OP-0543. Read More
- One year JADE-assisted integrated diabetes care improves cardiometabolic control in 4 low - and middle-income countries. Lim L, Lau E. S, Chia Y. c, Ray S, Krishna S.A, Cruz M. C. A, Soegonda S, Kesavadev J, Aravind S. R, Fu A. W, Luk A. O, Chan J. C.
- 2. IDF Diabetes Complications Congress, Hyderabad, India, 25-27 Oct, 2018.
- Invited Lectures:
- Islet transplants: Now and later importance of social media and communications in education and prevention of diabetic complications. Dr. Jothydev Kesavadev. Read More
- Insulins and other injectables in managing diabetes and its complications. Dr. Jothydev Kesavadev. Read More
- Preventing diabetes complications with telemedicine - Insights gained from a real-world 20 year follow-up data (Oral presentation).Kesavadev J, Shankar A, Ashok A. D, Krishnan G, Ajai N. A, Sanal G, Ajith J, Jayanthi S, Ramachandran L, Jothydev S.: Presenter: Ms.Gopika Krishnan. Read More
- 3. IDF Congress, Abu Dhabi, UAE, 4-8 Dec, 2017.
- Insulin delivery methods - Past, present and future. Invited Lecture: Dr. Jothydev Kesavadev.
- Living with diabetes - Diabetes Education. Invited Lecture: Ms. Gopika Krishnan.
- The impact of un-proven complementary and alternative medicine practices in diabetes management - an Indian scenario. P-1198.Kesavadev J, Shankar A, Ashok A. D, Ramachandran L, Krishnan G, Jothydev S. Read More
- Free insulin pumps to type 1 diabetes children - KT1DP initiative. P- 1225. Kesavadev J, Shankar A, Ashok A. D, Skaria L, Manu A, Sanal G, Krishnan G, Ramachandran L, Jothydev S. Read More
- Elderly living alone with diabetes - an emerging major social issue? P 1211.Kesavadev J, Shankar A, Ashok A. D, Ramachandran L, Krishnan G, Jothydev S. Read More
- Evaluation of 24 hour glycemic control in T2DM patients receiving the novel formulation of U-200 human pre-mix insulin. P-0340. Kesavadev J, Shankar A, Krishnan G, Vinod K, Mane K, Katare S, Rao S, Barkate H. Read More
- 4. IDF Congress, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, Nov 30-Dec 04, 2015.
- How significant are wrong injection techniques in a real world diabetes care setting? Kesavadev J, Shankar A, David A, Sanal G, Lally J, Shiju S, Krishnan G, Jothydev S. Read More
- Cost effective customisation of targets: Outcomes after 12 years of telemedicine in 853 patients with type 2 diabetes. Kesavadev J, Shankar A, David A, Sanal G, Lally J, Krishnan G, Jothydev S. Read More
- How proactive is the spouse support in diabetes care? Kesavadev J, Saboo B, Shankar A, Krishnan G, Jothydev S. Read More
- Unity in diversity: Religious festivals and its impact on diabetes in India. Kesavadev J, Shankar A, Ajai A, Krishnan G, Jothydev S, David A, Sadikot S. Read More
- 5. IDF Congress, Melbourne, Australia, 2-6 Dec, 2013.
- The young Indian female with type 1 diabetes: challenges with marriage. OP-0294 Oral Presentation.
- Safety of pneumococcal and influenza vaccination in diabetes patients in South India. Kesavadev J, Shankar A, Krishnan G, Jothydev S. Read More
- Continuous customized education via telemedicine: outcome data of events over 8 years. Kesavadev J, Shankar A, Sanal G, Lally J, Krishnan G, Jothydev S. Read More
- High prevalence of undetected elevated blood pressure in Kerala population: Diabscreen Kerala 22. Kesavadev J, Shankar A, Sanal G, Lally J, Krishnan G, Jothydev S. Read More
- 6. IDF Congress, Dubai, UAE, 4-8 Dec 2011.
- Tele-medicine via DTMS® is cost-effective and satisfactory: still why it fails in minority with T2DM?. Kesavadev J, Pillai P. B. S, Shankar A, Sanal G, Lally J, Krishnan G, Jothydev S.O-0427.
- Acceptability of a home delivered assessment of lab & vital signs in Diabetes mellitus & its role in treatment motivation. KesavadevJ, PillaiP. B. S, ShankarA, SanalG, KrishnanG, JothydevS.P-1798. Read More
- Effectiveness of Liraglutide in Routine Clinical Practice: Six Months Follow-Up Data from India. Ghosal S, Kesavadev J, Kalra S.P-1852. Read More
- 7. IDF Congress, Montreal, Canada, 18-22 Oct, 2009.
- Good Nutrition: Avoidance of excess weight with Pumps. Invited Speaker: Dr.Jothydev Kesavadev.
- Diabetes and Discrimination: Home and Siblings. Invited Speaker: Mrs.Sunitha Jothydev.
- Low compliance of Statins in Kerala Rural Population (Diabscreen 14). Kesavadev J, Shamsudeen J, Dinkar G, Jothydev S, Shankar A.PO. Read More
- Successful outcome of a multidisciplinary team over an individual approach in imparting diabetes education. Kesavadev J, Shamsudeen J, Dinkar G, Jothydev S, Shankar A. PO.
Jothydev's Diabetes & Research Centre, JDC Junction, Mudavanmugal, Konkalam, Trivandrum, Kerala, India.Pin-695032
Jothydev's Diabetes Research Centre & Hospitals Pvt Ltd, Ist Floor, Thekkekkara Comercial Centre, Civil Lines Road, Padivattom, Edapally PO, Kochi, Kerala, India.Pin - 682024